Just Realize

Staring at the beautiful smile on your face. Makes me speechless and transfixed. Understand the presence of beautiful images. When you appear in my dreams.

Many words are not capable of. I express to you. It is too much. Yes, too many
Would you know. A love that is burning. Which still retained. In the depths of the soul
I want to state. Through a friendly word for you. But I'm not authorized. To do

Perhaps only. Through this song. I will give a sense of. My love for you
Miss you
No edge
Perhaps only
This song
I will always sing. As a sign of. What I, want you. Perhaps only. Through this song
I will give a sense of. My love for you

Miss you
No edge
Perhaps only
This song

I will always sing. As a sign of. What I, want you as my man. Show that he also loves me too.




"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."